Award in Education and Training (QCF)
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback. It prepares learners for teaching in a wide range of contexts, and does not require them to be in a teaching role. This course is an introduction to teaching and is comprised of 12 credits.
There is no requirement for you to be in a teaching role to undertake this qualification.
What is involved?
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers in the further education and skills sector, such as:
- The roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Assessment of learners
- Facilitating learning and development for individuals
- Facilitating learning and development in groups
- Understanding principles and practices of assessment
The course duration is one evening per week over 9 weeks, with a requirement to attend all taught sessions.
Assessment will be via written assignments and a Micro teach.
The cost of this qualification is £350 per person.
- Download and complete the Application Form (Word or PDF)
- Complete the Application Form and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Jane Griffiths, Award, National Star, Ullenwood, Cheltenham, GL53 9QU
Find out more and book today
For more information about the the Level 3 Award in Education and Training please contact our Project Manager on 01242 527631 ext. 5381 or email@example.com.